01 July 2010

my inspiration


My inspiration source is so manyyyy.but bjork, she's take my heart, at most.from her song, her powerfull and thrilling performance.she's different from the other singer who just think sing, money, and money.she's has many talent, she's an icon :D





from her album, homogenic photographer by Nick Knight, art directed by Alexander McQueen.
long live Alexander McQueen.


This is my favorite photo.her eyes sight is so straight and there's no hesitancy, it makes convicing you, that she's gold.I haven't see her film, dancer in the dark (2000) it's hard to get that dvd film in my town.


"i got a litte game that i play, when it goes hard i just

dreaming and all becomes music"

-bjork





p.s: yesterday, i dreamed bjork was my mother.how strange is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment