03 July 2010

can't wait


Play it >>> Sherina - Kembali Ke Sekolah


9th July almost come.wiiiii and i want a new shoes, bag, and the other bag, too bad my old shoes still work perfectly without any scars haha

*thingking*

or Should I broke my shoes?

krik krik krik.
*dead silence*

okay.let me change the conversation direction.

this is my dream list, and the good thing about it....
YAP!! my shoes will be not same for every single that boring day,

*applause

and look what i got there!Miu miu flat!!and it's for Thursday

*REALLY BIG APPLAUSE

Actually i don't care if i wear it Sunday or Wednesday, cause i wish i wear it everyday :p

If i wear a shoes like that, would my achievement  increase?if mya achievment increase,would i dare to say:

eeem father, can you buy it for me hahahaha



Photobucket


and this is what i will bring for school.
So, 9th July please come faster.This free time try to kill me slowly!




Inspired by :

lolita Pictures, Images and Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment