02 July 2010

movie, book, and song


1.The Movie : Despicable Me



Maybe there's some people ask : "why not eclipse?".I don't like that ugly romance, but nooo i'm not a girl who get jealous because i don't have a boyfriend, noo i'm not kinda of that person.But, seriously, the content of film is just about who bella will marry, a hot six pack boys half naked, and a ''bed'' scene.Maybe i'm laming this film so much, sorry.but, there's STILL a good side in this movie and i'll watch it with my friends.

I try to remind you all, the topic isn't eclipse!but despicable me.it's seems i talk to much about that.sorry.okay, then to the main topic.

It'll be realise 0n 9th July now, and it means i'm officially a high school student! oh, gosh i can't wait.i wonder if i will watch it with my high school friend together.and the best thing about it the creators use DE3D!!

uuuu 3D
*with green aliens in toy story intonation*

this year is a fame for 3d.sometimes, i miss classic cartoon like lion king, and the other.


2.The Book : The Creative License by Dany Gregory




More imagination source that i will have from this book!!that's means more crazyness think! I fall in love deeply with the cover, yap once again just because the cover.I can't wait to read this book!! Really!and, one thig for sure is another list for me before the school is started.
Like my father will buy this for me, oh i must be thrifty with my weekly pocket money.


3.The Song : Bella's Lullaby


I just know this song from my friend.My friend said:

"you can fall asleep if you heard this song for many times, even you had an insomnia!"

How i want learn this piano piece, too bad my ugly finger couldn't reach the notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment